Sunday, December 14, 2008

Time for a break...

We have had some setbacks these past 2 days. Several of us have been ill and there seems to be a miscommunication between what we came here to do and what we are actually spending our time doing. We decided to take a day and check ourselves into a hotel to reassess. We have been in contact with Rotary here and back in the US, and hopefully when we move on to the next area, we will have a clearer picture.


The most enjoyable part of this time in Kollam has been spent with my host family- Usha and Sukumaran. They hosted Kathleen and I, and they were wonderful! They helped us with everything and when I got sick, they took good care of me. We had to leave them this morning, and I was sad to go.

1 comment:

maryann said...

HI how are you doing? whats happening?

mom